Great Mosque of Aleppo / Umayyad Mosque of Aleppo, 2008
Built in the 8th century, the Great Mosque of Aleppo is the largest and one of the oldest mosques in the city. The mosque is purportedly the home to the remains of Zechariah, the father of John the Baptist. The minaret seen on the left was built in 1090, but has since been destroyed due to the ongoing war.
All profits made from prints purchased from the SYRIA album will be donated to the Syrian Armenian Relief Fund.